6.21.2011

Baking

My grandfather is growing a garden with lots of vegetables this summer and I had gotten some zucchini and squash last week so before the zucchini got too old I decided to make Zucchini Bread last night! 


Here is the recipe I used:

  • 3 cups all purpose flour
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 1 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 3 teaspoons ground cinnamon
  • 3 whole eggs
  • 1 cup vegetable oil
  • 2 1/4 cups sugar
  • 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
  • 2 cups grated zucchini
I also added 1 cup while chocolate chips and 1/2 cup coconut to half of my mix...and it was WONDERFUL, it was sweeter and next time I will add it to all of the mix. 

My adorable girl grater ....be sure to remove the seeds from the zucchini 

Added while chocolate chips to the mix! Yum


The final product it was very good!



This recipe makes two loaves. It does not taste like a vegetable is included so it is also good for you, so enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment