8.20.2011

Samples, Samples, Samples

So I have already posted once about getting free samples but have since learned a few more tricks and sites that can deliver FREE samples to YOUR mailbox. Most samples take 4-6 weeks to arrive so once you become addicted you should receive something weekly. 


On Facebook "LIKE" these pages :
*Hip2Save
*All You Magazine
*Suave 
*Garnier USA
*Tide
*Bounce
*Dove
*Crest
*CoastalContacts.com (free glasses giveaways where you only have to pay shipping!)


Look-up and add any other product pages that you commonly use or like, more than likely they will promote samples or coupons. 
This was a free $15 card that I got just for requesting a sample of Dove Shampoo!




I also was looking at anthropologie's website the other night and saw on the left hand side of the page is a tab that says "for the designer" I clicked on it hoping to get some design tips and......
You can request FREE samples of their wallpaper and fabric!! I got my samples in two days and it also included two FREE measuring tapes. 
 I'm going to use these for different crafts and I'm sure to find ideas on Pinterest!

And lastly a website called Sample Showcase has free samples linked to different websites and they randomly giveaway huge sample boxes full of goodies, so go join today!

Hope this has been helpful and GOOD LUCK....Sample away! 

No comments:

Post a Comment